About UsThe Linen Press is completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.
Our contact details:
The Linen Press
CA17 4JH United Kingdom Mainland
Phone: 017683 72777
Fax: 017683 72794
Email: sales [at] thelinenpress [dot] co [dot] uk
Vat Registration Number 744378215
Making A PurchaseMaking a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping basket. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from outside of the UK, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard and you may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Terms and Conditions
All orders are accepted subject to our terms and conditions as set out below:-
1. All quotations given and contracts of sale made by us shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms and Conditions which shall prevail over any other terms and conditions in any purchase order or any other document or communication from the party with whom we are dealing (the customer). No other agreement, reservation, promise, undertaking or understanding of any kind shall form part, alter, vary, supercede or operate as a waiver to the Terms of Business unless expressly made or accepted by a Director of the Company in writing.
2. All prices quoted are subject to alteration without prior notice at any time.
3. All prices (including delivery charge) are subject to Value Added Tax and any other tax imposed on the sale of goods from time to time (excluding Channel Islands).
4. All prices quoted are inclusive of Value Added Tax.
5. We shall not be liable for delay in delivery, non-delivery or damage to goods by reason of any act of God, Governement Orders, Strikes, war or other circumstances beyond our control.
6. Goods may not be despatched until payment has been recieved and cheques cleared.
7. All goods are subject to stock availability.
Delivery ScheduleAt The Linen Press we aim to process and deliver items in stock within four working days of order date to virtually anywhere in the UK and Channel Islands.
Delivery of orders to addresses outside the UK and Channel Islands are charged by country and delivery times may vary.
Back OrdersIf your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be contacted with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Tax ChargesFor orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.
Credit Card SecurityWhen the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
Reaching UsIf you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 017683 72777 (International +44 017683 72777) or fax us on 017683 72794 or write to us at Hartley Fold, Hartley, Kirkby Stephen, Cumbria, CA17 4JH, United Kingdom Mainland
Returns PolicyYour rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Should any of our goods not meet with your total satisfaction, they may be returned to us, unused, in their orginal packaging within 14 days and we will provide you with a full refund or exchange according to your wishes. As we cannot accept liability for goods posted back to us which could be lost or damaged in transit, we strongly recommend that you insure them at the point of despatch and obtain a proof of posting receipt, as we cannot be held responsible for items which go missing in the post. This does not affect your statutory rights.